Tuesday 21 April 2009

I think a dream blog layout would be something more like a print magazine page, where the author has the flexibility to arrange postings around the page and in non-linear format. I'm thinking this because I want to move the photos around on the page, I want to see them next to each other in different configurations. Sets of images always offer more meanings than a solitary offering on a white wall and maybe it would be good to have boxes of text floating about that add something to everything else without necessarily being part of the same story. I think all this is possible, I just don't know how to do it yet. I'm working on it.

I'm still pondering on the title of this blog - the line. I have another piece of writing somewhere about fantastical transformations of line, I'll have to dig it out. I like deltas too now, especially after seeing some of the crocheted coral reef and its shape of brain activity and deltas. I think I have some drawings somewhere like that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment